Click to close accordion
Click to open accordion
The mission of CIUSSS du Centre-Sud-de-l’Île-de-Montréal’s SIDEP+ clinic is to provide HIV and other STBBI prevention services to gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men.*
Located in Centre-Sud, the clinic offers free, anonymous access (on demand) to quality services for STBBI prevention. A dedicated multidisciplinary team provides confidential screening and treatment of the most common STIs as well as pre- or post-exposure HIV prophylaxis.
An online system makes it easy to book an appointment. Users can schedule appointments on the SIDEP+ Website, where available dates are posted.
*Cisgender and transgender men are also included.
SIDEP: Services intégrés de dépistage et de prévention du VIH/SIDA et autres infections transmises sexuellement et par le sang (ITSS) or Integrated screening and prevention services for HIV and other sexually transmitted and blood-borne infections (STBBI)
Vous avez reçu des services à la clinique SIDEP+? Aidez-nous à nous améliorer en remplissant notre sondage de satisfaction en ligne!
CIUSSS du Centre-Sud-de-l'Île-de-Montréal’s SIDEP+ clinic is intended for gay and bisexual men as well as other men who have sex with men, including cisgender and transgender men.
For screening services aimed at other clienteles, call Info-Santé at 811, or visit Québec’s HIV/AIDS portal for a list of STBBI screening resources.
The following services are provided at the SIDEP+ clinic:
- HIV screening (standard test, rapid screening test, anonymous testing)
- Sexually transmitted and blood-borne infection screening, whether or not the person has symptoms
- STBBI screening and treatment of an infected person’s sex partners
- Provision of test results
- On site STBBI treatment, and quick referral for treatment and follow-up for people diagnosed with HIV or hepatitis C
- Hepatitis A and B vaccination, HPV vaccination
- Emergency treatment following exposure to HIV (post-exposure prophylaxis—or PEP—service (available soon)
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis—or PrEP—to prevent HIV infection
- Support for people who don’t have insurance or the financial means to access care and services
- Evaluation and referral for individuals with substance use problems
- Health counselling, information and education
All services are offered on site.
Book an appointment at SIDEP+ clinic
You can book an appointment on line to see a nurse at the SIDEP+ clinic. With just one click, you can pick a time that suits you.
CIUSSS du Centre-Sud-de-l'Île-de-Montréal
1705, rue de la Visitation
Montréal H2L 3C3
When to Consult
Protection and prevention
Help and Resources
Help and resources
- RÉZO is designed for seronegative and seropositive gay, bisexual, cisgender or transgender men. It provides knowledge and tips on developing and maintaining physical, mental, emotional and social health.
- ACCM (AIDS Community Care Montreal - SIDA bénévoles Montréal) offers support to anyone living with or affected by HIV/AIDS.
- Maison Plein Coeur works to enhance the quality of life of people living with HIV/AIDS.
- Le Portail VIH/sida du Québec Québec is a community organization whose mission is to educate the public, especially people living with HIV, about HIV/AIDS and sexually transmitted and blood-borne infections.
- MOBILISE! brings together members of various communities so they can work together to improve HIV prevention and sexual health services.
For more information:
People at Risk
Dernière mise à jour le : 2019.06.28