If you are worried about COVID-19 or if you have flu-like symptoms or gastroenteritis symptoms or similar to COVID-19, you can call 514-644-4545 and 1-877-644-4545 (toll free) elsewhere in Québec. For the hearing impaired (TTY), call 1-800-361 9596 (toll free). See the information on COVID-19 in Québec: Quebec.ca/coronavirus
Last news and updates
- Getting discouraged? Learn more about Protecting your well-being.
- Your teenager wants to have a party with his friends? See our tips and tricks...to be discussed in family!
- Having COVID-19 can be really hard physically and psychologically. Read about tips and tricks for you well-being. (PDF)
- The COHESION study assesses the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on Canadians. Learn more about the study.
- Coronavirus COVID-19, Ville de Montréal
- COVID-19 Coronavirus prevention, STM
- COVID-19 - Report a situation online, SPVM
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Information and Resources, 211 Multilingual and social communicty ressources
- Info-Santé et info-Social, 811
- Québec is going back to work safely COVID-19, Commission des normes, de l'équité, de la santé et de la sécurité du travail (CNESST)
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Québec, Government of Québec
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19), Governement of Canada