To mark the official opening of Montréal’s third birthing centre, the public is invited to take a guided tour of the facility, along with the team of midwives and health professionals at Maison de naissance Jeanne-Mance.
The visit will be followed by festivities organized by Maison de naissance Jeanne-Mance’s parents committee that will take place at Parc Faubourg on Ontario East (corner of de Lorimier) starting at 1:00 p.m. Partners and families are all welcome.
Open house at Maison de naissance Jeanne-Mance
- Picnic and activities for all!
- Friday, 23 September, 2016 from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- 1822 Ontario East – Montréal
Maison de naissance Jeanne-Mance
At Maison de naissance Jeanne-Mance, future moms can have access to complete follow-up during pregnancy, as well as the support and assistance of a midwife. The couple or the woman can decide if she wants to give birth at home, at the birthing centre or at St-Luc hospital.
- Complete follow-up during pregnancy
- Choice of different birthing locations: the birthing centre, at home or in hospital
- Up to six weeks of postnatal follow-up for the mother and her child
- Midwives members of the Ordre des sages-femmes du Québec and Regroupement des Sages-Femmes du Québec
- Professional support: birthing assistants, nurse, nutritionist and social worker
For more information
Telephone: 514-527-2361, ext. 2530
Postcard (only in french)