Published on June 5, 2019
Sometimes all we need are simple tips to prevent health problems.
Summer often means hanging out with friends and family on a terrace, at the cottage, at a festival or by the swimming pool enjoying a barbecue.
Although summer’s a bit late this year, it is on its way. Montréal’s regional public health department wishes to inform the public about various health problems that summer brings along.
Visit the Website Stay health this summer regularly and check out the tips on seven different themes
- Reasons for using active transportation
- What to do when it’s really hot
- Moving? Watch for cockroaches and bed bugs
- How to avoid food poisoning
- Ticks and mosquitoes: What are the risks?
- Summer love: Are you protected?
- Bites, scratches and rabies
Go to santemontreal.ca/healthysummer to find out more and to see the list of walk-in clinics that are open evenings and weekends.
- Direction régionale de santé publique de Montréal, du CIUSSS du Centre-Sud de l'Île-de-Montréal