What to do after leaving the school path?
Numerous exhibitors are waiting for you
You have an intellectual disability or an autism spectrum disorder, or you are a family member or a friend? You have ended school or are almost done with school? The ID-ASD 18+ fair is there to provide answers to your questions and show some options offered by Montreal resources.
The ID-ASD 18+ fair brings together several resources that offer a variety of activities to young adults living with an intellectual disability or an autism spectrum disorder. These resources offer activities in Montreal on weekdays.
Wednesday, January 29, 2020
From 9am to 7pm
Hotel Universel Montreal
5000 Sherbrooke East, Montreal
Come and get information from the exhibitors at the fair.
- More than forty exhibitors
- Resources from the Montreal region:
- School boards
- Integrated university health and social services centers (CIUSS)
- Community resources
- Welcome speech. Presentation on the Transition from School to Active Life (TSAL) approach. Presentation about the experience of an employer
Attend this presentation at 9:30 AM, 10:45 AM, 2PM and 6PM
- Presentation on rights advocacy for people living with an ID or ASD
Attend this presentation at 1PM or 4PM
Source : salonditsa.ca