A service quality and complaints commissioner is appointed by the Board of Directors of every health and social services institution in the region as well as at Urgences-santé and the Agence de la santé et des services sociaux.
The commissioners examine the complaints of health and social services users. The complaints are indicators that serve to review practices and policies in an effort to improve the quality of services provided to Montrealers.
- CIUSSS de l’Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
- CIUSSS du Centre-Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
- CIUSSS du Centre-Sud-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
- CIUSSS du Nord-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
- CIUSSS de l’Est-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
- Centre hospitalier de l'Université de Montréal (CHUM)
- McGill University Health Centre (MUHC)
- Centre hospitalier universitaire Sainte-Justine
- Institut de Cardiologie de Montréal (ICM)
- Institut Philippe-Pinel de Montréal
To find out how to communicate with an institution's commissioner, contact the institution directly. To facilitate your search, see the list of local service quality and complaints commissioners.