Do you have any concerns or questions about your health?
Are you experiencing difficulties or distress?
8-1-1 is a free and confidential telephone consultation service
- Info-Santé nurses or Info-Social social workers who give advice and can answer questions about health or psychosocial issues. When necessary, they may also direct you to a resource in the health and social services network.
- 8-1-1 is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year-round.
Calling Info-Santé 8-1-1 often helps avoid going to a medical clinic or emergency room.
- Anglophones can be served in English.
- Deaf people can use a relay service to access Info-Santé and Info-Social.
Examples of situations when to call Info-Santé 8-1-1
- The flu
- New medication
- Health advice
Examples of situations when to call Info-Social 8-1-1
- Caregiver support
- Drug or alcohol problems
- Conjugal relationships
- Parent-child relationships