Do you have any concerns or questions about your health?
Are you experiencing difficulties or distress?
What is 8-1-1?
- Info-Santé nurses or Info-Social social workers who give advice and can answer questions about health or psychosocial issues. When necessary, they may also direct you to a resource in the health and social services network.
- 8-1-1 is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year-round.
- It's free and confidential.
Calling Info-Santé 8-1-1 often helps avoid going to a medical clinic or emergency room.
- Anglophones can be served in English.
- Deaf people can use a relay service to access Info-Santé and Info-Social.
Examples of situations when to call 8-1-1
| || |