To make an appointment at an abortion clinic
Montréal’s abortion appointment centre helps you find an appointment in a free abortion clinic near your home and in less than 2 weeks.
You’re pregnant and not sure if you want to continue the pregnancy. This important decision is not easy to make. If you decide to interrupt the pregnancy, abortion services are accessible on the island of Montréal through the Montréal abortion appointment centre.
How to book an appointment in an abortion clinic
Before you can get an appointment for an abortion, you need to take a pregnancy test at home, in a pharmacy or at the CLSC.
1. You’re sure that you're pregnant.
2. Contact the Montréal abortion appointment centre: call 514-380-8299.
Information to provide when making an appointment
- A telephone number where you can be reached easily and discreetly.
- The date of the first day of your last period.
Staff who provide this service respect each woman’s decision and don't judge. They perform the procedure and follow patients with the utmost confidentially, impartiality and respect.
Conditions for getting the procedure done free of charge
To get free abortion services, you must have one of the following documents:
- A valid health Insurance card
- An immigration certificate
- Any other document that gives you access to health care in Québec
If this is not the case, we can still help you, but you will have to pay fees before having the procedure.
Source : CIUSSS Centre-Sud-de-l'île de Montréal