Do you have any concerns or questions about your health?
Are you experiencing difficulties or distress?
811 is a free and confidential telephone consultation service. The service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Info-Santé nurses or Info-Social social workers give advice and can answer questions about health or psychosocial issues. When necessary, they may also direct you to a resource in the health and social services network.
- Calling Info-Santé 811 often helps avoid going to a medical clinic or emergency room.
- Anglophones can be served in English.
- Deaf people can use a relay service to access Info-Santé and Info-Social.
Examples of situations when to call Info-Santé 811
Examples of situations when to call Info-Social 811
- How a call is handled, Info-santé | Info-social 811, CIUSSS Centre-Ouest-de-lîle-de-Montréal
- Health problem? Make the right choice