Want to make an appointment online at the SIDEP+ clinic?
The mission of SIDEP+ clinic is to provide HIV and other STBBI prevention services to gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men.*
Located in Centre-Sud, the CIUSSS du Centre-Sud-de-l’Île-de-Montréal’s SIDEP+ clinic offers free, anonymous access (on demand) to quality services for STBBI prevention. A dedicated multidisciplinary team provides confidential screening and treatment of the most common STIs as well as pre- or post-exposure HIV prophylaxis.
SIDEP: Services intégrés de dépistage et de prévention du VIH/SIDA et autres infections transmises sexuellement et par le sang (ITSS) or Integrated screening and prevention services for HIV and other sexually transmitted and blood-borne infections (STBBI)
Book an appointment on line
An online system makes it easy to book an appointment. Users can schedule appointments on the SIDEP+ Website, where available dates are posted.
*Cisgender and transgender men are also included.
The following services are provided at the SIDEP+ clinic:
- HIV screening (standard test, rapid screening test, anonymous testing)
- Sexually transmitted and blood-borne infection screening, whether or not the person has symptoms
- STBBI screening and treatment of an infected person’s sex partners
- Provision of test results
- On site STBBI treatment, and quick referral for treatment and follow-up for people diagnosed with HIV or hepatitis C
- Hepatitis A and B vaccination, HPV vaccination
- Emergency treatment following exposure to HIV (post-exposure prophylaxis—or PEP—service (available soon)
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis—or PrEP—to prevent HIV infection
- Support for people who don’t have insurance or the financial means to access care and services
- Evaluation and referral for individuals with substance use problems
- Health counselling, information and education
All services are offered on site.
For screening services aimed at other clienteles, call Info-Santé at 811, or visit Québec’s HIV/AIDS portal for a list of STBBI screening resources.