If you are over 65, are afraid of falling or have fallen recently...
The STAND UP! program can help prevent falls.
Proven effective, STAND UP! is part of a continuum of services designed to prevent falls and fractures among independent seniors living at home.
STAND UP! helps improve seniors’ quality of life by bolstering their confidence in managing falls and enabling them to stay physically active.
The program is led by a qualified professional. It is designed to ensure participants’ safety and adapted to their capabilities.
Take part in the STAND UP! program to increase your strength and gain confidence
- Improve your balance and coordination
- Increase your leg strength
- Learn to recognize and change situations that put you at risk of falling
- Increase your level of physical activity
- Take advantage of an opportunity to meet people and exchange with them
About the program